- Spectators are only allowed if they pay a cart fee to ride along.
- Carts are limited to one cart per every 2 golfers.
- Individual rider carts are permitted based on availability. If you choose to ride alone you will have to pay an additional $12 for 9 holes or $20 for 18 holes.
- Carry-on food and beverages are prohibited.
- Children must be 7 years or older to be on the golf course.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to and/or eject any persons engaging in behaviors that are unsafe, objectionable or disruptive.
Rain Check Policy
The rain check will come in the form of a pro-rated credit slip depending on how many holes have been played. Rain checks will be issued if course is closed, and no refunds will be made under any circumstances.
Kenosha County Courses are soft spike courses. Metal golf spikes are not allowed. Appropriate golf shirts and nice pants or shorts are required. Denim is acceptable.